There is often a little redness after treatment. There may also be some swelling. This resolves quickly without issue. You may also feel a little tender in the treated areas which usually resolves within 2 – 3 days.
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours before your appointment
- Arrive for your appointment make up free
- Take paracetamol about 20 mins before treatment commences, if required
- Avoid sun beds and sunbathing for a week before treatment
- Avoid microdermabrasion and skin peels for a week before treatment
Post Treatment Advice
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours after your appointment
- Avoid hot baths, ice baths, steam rooms and saunas for 24 hours after your treatment
- Avoid sun beds and sunbathing for a week post treatment
- Use a serum daily that contains hyaluronic acid and at least 20% Vitamin C
- Wear a high factor sunscreen daily
- Don’t take aspirin or other blood thinners as they can impede healing.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at any time.